Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Standards - Travis Walton

I could go off about how amazed I was with his line process.  I never thought of how that was actually done, but instead, I would really like to comment on Travis's response to Ryan's question about being influenced by his morals in his decisions and listening to the spirit.

I don't know if that is something that I yet understand.  I think I still equate happiness with monetary things, but I was impressed when Travis said that he could be living the high life but instead chose to be happy.  He devided the two and for some reason it just kind of hit me hard.  He was doing what he loved for himself, and though he made a living at it, he didn't let the money define his success.  Its a lesson I have still been thinking about for a while now.

No comments:

Post a Comment